Submissions on any legal topic will be accepted. Articles on the legal industry, legal career, the legal profession, law school and it's life, will also be considered.
1. The work should be original. Any plagiarism will lead to immediate disqualification.
2. Do not deviate from the topic and write irrelevant things to make up the word count. Content needs to be genuine and strictly relevant.
3. All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5. Word Limit for each submission is between 1000 to 2000 words. Endnotes to be used.
4. Information and law should be accurate. If this criterion is not met, we cannot select your article.
5. The idea should be communicated clearly and emphatically.
6. Important points should be properly highlighted, and the paragraphs should have proper headings and subheadings. (Remember aim is to impart legal knowledge to all, so every reader should understand what is written).
7. The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
8. All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
9. Along with the manuscript, the author must provide an abstract (in about 4 to 5 lines).
10. Authors are requested to give a written undertaking that the manuscripts submitted are original pieces of work and has not been plagiarized nor has been published or is in consideration for publishing in any other place
11. Copyright over the published articles shall vest with LEGAL VIEWS.
Any person and every person who wants to submit an article on a legal topic which meets above-mentioned criteria is eligible to submit the article for the competition.
ALL THE BEST